My newest book, Good Enough Is Good Enough: Confessions Of An Imperfect Mom officially launched into the world a few weeks ago and it's been wonderful to hear positive feedback from different people all over the country. To those of you who have purchased the book and reviewed it already, thank you! To those of you who haven't, please don't hesitate to get a copy for yourself and for your best girlfriends.
My publisher and I wanted to thank everyone for their support, so we brainstormed a way to give all the weary hearted moms out there an opportunity to win an awesome basket of goodies. Mother's Day is around the corner and this is just the kind of basket I would love to receive as a gift. We selected items that I would want and I just love what we came up with!
The gift basket goodies include:
- Copy of Good Enough Is Good Enough, signed by yours truly
- Copy of The Friendship Project: The Catholic Women's Guide To Making and Keeping Fabulous, Faith-Filled Friends
- Copy of The Catholic Mom's Prayer Companion: A Book Of Daily Reflections
- Copy Of A Small Steps For Catholic Moms
- An adorable Good Enough Mom t-shirt
- Framed Litany of Humility for Parents (The beautiful prayer you can find at the end of my book or if you are a email subscriber.)
- Beautiful printed inspirational quotes from the book on a clip
- $15 Starbucks giftcard
You don't want to miss the chance to win all these great items! So go! Enter to win below. Contents begins today and ends on Friday, May 11th, right before Mother's Day weekend. Share with your friends and spread the love!